1. Which is the capital of Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: a. Lucknow
2. Which river flows through the city of Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: b. Ganga
3. Which city in Uttar Pradesh is known as the “Taj City”?
Answer: a. Agra
4. Which is the largest city in Uttar Pradesh by population?
Answer: d. Ghaziabad
5. Which is the state animal of Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: c. Blackbuck
6. Which Indian poet and philosopher was born in Uttar Pradesh and is known for his epic poem “Ramcharitmanas”?
d. Meera Bai
Answer: b. Tulsidas
7. Which city in Uttar Pradesh is known for its leather industry?
Answer: b. Kanpur
8. Which is the largest district in Uttar Pradesh by area?
Answer: a. Sonbhadra
9. Which Indian leader was born in Uttar Pradesh and is known for leading the Indian National Congress during the Indian independence movement?
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. Mahatma Gandhi
c. Sardar Patel
d. Rajendra Prasad
Answer: a. Jawaharlal Nehru
10. Which famous temple in Uttar Pradesh is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu and is one of the seven sacred sites for Hindus?
a. Kashi Vishwanath Temple
b. Banke Bihari Temple
c. Dwarkadhish Temple
d. Vishwanath Temple
Answer: d. Vishwanath Temple (also known as Kashi Vishwanath Temple)